If you can't locate what you're looking for by using our site specific search engine located in the top right hand corner of each page, then the answer may be found here! If you're still not successful, please contact us with your enquiry.
- How can I know if you stock a particular product?
- Can I mail order goods?
- Do you deliver outside of Australia?
- Do you have online shopping facilities?
- Do you have gift vouchers?
- Can I see the entire product range on this website?
- Do you offer discounts?
- Do you stretch canvas?
- What is your returns policy?
- What are A sizes?
- How do I apply for sponsorship of an art or design event?
- Can you provide me with product Material Safety Data Sheets?
- Are there any jobs available at Deans Art?
- Where is your Schools and Commercial Division located?
1. How can I know if you stock a particular product?
2. Can I mail order goods?
Yes, you can. Please contact us via snail mail, email, fax or phone to arrange for an order to be delivered to your desired address. Delivery is available Australia wide. Delivery fees are subject to location, size and weight. For more information, please get in touch with a friendly member of staff at your nearest Deans Art store.
3. Do you deliver outside of Australia?
As we are located in Victoria, Australia, we deliver Australia wide only. International shipping is not currently available.
4. Do you have online shopping facilities?
Unfortunately at present we are not set up to sell our products online. If you see anything you’d like then please contact your nearest store. One of our helpful staff members will be available to take your phone or email order.
5. Do you have gift vouchers?
Yes, gift vouchers are available in any desired denomination. They’re a handy idea when you’re not quite sure what to get that special someone. Valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, your gift voucher can be used at any Deans Art store. Please contact a Deans Art store to make your purchase.
6. Can I see the entire product range on this website?
Our product range is constantly evolving and changing, so the product range you see online is but a portion of the range stocked at Deans Art. Please drop in for a visit if you’d like to see more.
7. Do you offer discounts?
Yes, we offer a 10% discount to all students upon presentation of their current student card. The same applies to Art Society members and certain other organizations with an agreed arrangement with Deans Art.
Members of the Deans Art Club also receive special offers and discounts, exclusive to participants in our customer loyalty programme.
8. Do you stretch canvas?
Our canvas stretching facility is located at our Melbourne City branch. Here we can stretch an existing painting to your required size or create that perfect blank canvas.
9. What is your returns policy?
Deans Art aims to satisfy all of our customers at all times. We can offer a credit note or exchange on goods returned with a valid receipt. Further details of our refund and returns policy can be downloaded here.
10. What are A sizes?
'A' sized paper is an internationally recognised metric based measuring system for paper and card product. For further details on international paper sizes, envelope sizes and metric/imperial conversions please download this page.
11. How do I apply for sponsorship of an art or design event?
Sponsorship applications are best received in writing. Submissions can be sent to:
369 Lonsdale St
You can also email your application to us for consideration.
12. Can you provide me with product Material Safety Data Sheets?
Most products available on this website will have a link direct to the manufacturers website where you may be able to download Material Safety Data Sheets for a particular product, or obtain further information. If not, please contact us and we shall endeavour to assist with your query.
13. Are there any jobs available at Deans Art?
Positions do come up from time to time, and we are always interested to hear from experienced and motivated individuals. To apply for a position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your availability and area of interest.
14. Where is your Schools and Commercial Division located?
We have a new distribution, School and Commercial division located at 316 St Georges Road, Thornbury, Victoria, 3071. All orders can be faxed to (03) 9485 9595 or emailed to email@example.com.Phone (03) 9485 9500 for more information. Please update your records to reflect the new details.