Instore Pick Up
WE WILL CALL WHEN YOUR ORDER IS READY
VISITING OUR STORES
- When you have recieved confirmation your order is ready bring your ID
- If you would like another person to collect your items, please use their details in the Shipping area and yours in the Billing area on checkout.
- If you are waiting on COVD-19 results or feeling unwell please wait to collect your items until you're feeling better.
- All orders are packed at our Preston location. If you've placed an order online for one and want to collect from our stores in Brunswick or Collingwood please leave a note at checkout.
- Our store delivery days are Wednesday and Friday.
- We are experiencing a high volume of orders online so your patience and kindness is appreciated.
- We update the site and stock levels as often as possible. However, on occasion a product may sell out during the period between placing and dispatching your order and may be temporarily unavailable.
- In this situation we will contact you to let you know when the item will be available (in most cases within 1-2 weeks) or to offer an alternative or credit/refund.
VIEW SHIPPING & DELIVERY DETAILS HERE
Deans Art will not be responsible for any damaged or loss to your items once your parcel has been signed for.
STORE OPENING HOURS DURING THE HOLIDAYS!
The store, office & warehouse will be closed from FRI 25 DEC 20 - SUN 3 JAN 21
ALL ONLINE ORDERS PLACED DURING THIS TIME WILL BE PROCESSED WHEN WE REOPEN MONDAY 4 JAN 2021.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding online orders and our office team will respond from the 4 Jan 2021.
We anticipate a high volume of orders but will work through them as quickly as possible. Your patience and kindness is appreciated.
BRUNSWICK & COLLINGWOOD
FRIDAY 25 DEC – MON 28 DEC CLOSED
TUE 29 DEC OPEN
WED 30 DEC OPEN
THUR 31 DEC OPEN
FRI 1 JAN CLOSED
SAT 2 JAN CLOSED
All stores return to normal trading hours from Monday 4 Jan 2021