Staedtler Mechanical Pencil Leads are perfect for use on paper and drawing card. With a high break resistance, the lead is smooth and provdes jet black lines.
Manufactured without PVC and made from 90% natural raw materials. They are simple to fill and work with the Staedtler Mechanical Pencils 775 and Graphite 779.
And there's 12 leads per tube so you're sure to never run out.
- Mechanical pencil lead for use on paper and drawing card
- High break resistance due to flexible lead
- Smooth-gliding lead, jet black lines
- Manufacturing process without PVC - more than 90% based on natural raw materials
- Simple ???12-a-go"" refilling for many STAEDTLER mechanical pencils such as Mars micro 775 and graphite 779
- 12 leads per tube (6 leads at 1.3 mm line width)
- ISO colour coding